Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Canon auto zoom 814 electronic manual

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dgtegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I?d be very nice if someone has a manual of this camera or knows of a website with tutorials about it or even better a pdf!

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member c_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2001
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Something here should be close enough:
    http://8mm.filmshooting.com/manuals/canon.php

    I have one, as well as an Autozoom, and they aren't much different. The most boggling thing for me was figuring out how to turn the aperture adjustment wheel from open to close. There is an arrow on top of that you must slide left to unlock the wheel. When you want to lock it down again you have to slide it right again.

    I can't think of anything else to point out that may be confusing. If you have any more specific questions I may be able to help...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dgtegg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I went back to the shop where i purchased it and they gave me a little crash course.

    Mine only works in automatic, but it shoul be enough to begin with.

    Thanks again.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member regular8mm's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2003
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the manual for the 814 XL Electronic but it is in German. Sharp pictures are possible of the tables of figures unlike that manual on line which is in English; it also has a page missing - 41. The two are not identical, but close.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •